Skip to main content

Get more Information

Care Bears Adventures In Care A Lot Theme Song Lyrics

I'll cheer you up and show i care. The care bears and cousins' adventures theme song view source history talk (0) lyrics.


Care Bears Cousins Western Animation - Tv Tropes

Lyrics in the description below!brand new care bears unlock the music!

Care bears adventures in care a lot theme song lyrics. I'll be there when you get stuck! Moving fast and bright as a firefly just when you think the trouble's gonna pounce who's gonna be there when it really counts? Remember the care bears cartoon television series, well here's the introduction featuring the theme song.

I'll be your friend when you can tuck! It features songs with music by andy street and lyrics by judy rothman. Just when you think the trouble's gonna pounce, who's gonna be there when it really counts?

Care bears countdown, 4, 3, 2, 1 who's that comin' from somewhere up in the sky? Oh it'll be so great when i'm a care bear. To be a care bear is what i'm dreaming of.

I’d be like funshine and make the. The lyrics for the care bears theme song follow: We'd make a great pair.

Do the care bear countdown and send a wish out through the air just do the care bear countdown when you need them they'll be there don't be afraid when clouds. The name bears a resemblance to camelot, and is pronounced identically with the exception of the altered consonant ('r' instead of an 'm') based on the incorporation of the word care. I'll cheer you up and show i care!!

About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. I wanna be a care bear. We are the care bears is the opening theme song for care bears:

I wanna be a care bear, and fill the world with love. I spread a little sunshine! We'll stick together through and through like glue!

I'm grumpy bear for when you feel blue. I don't wanna play trombone in a marching band. I'm grumpy bear for when you feel blue!

Care bears care about you! The lyrics for the care bears theme song follow: Do you have a bed where.

But they're all the same all: I want to be a care bear oh it’ll be so great when i’m a care bear i can hardly wait to be a care bear and do the things that care bears do oh i want to be a care bear like you… you do? I want to be a care bear oh it'll be so great when i'm a care bear i can hardly wait to be a care bear and do the things that…

They care a lot about you! Who's that comin' from somewhere up in the sky? We'll stick together through and through, like glue.

Along with the other shows in the kewlopolis block, this series fulfills the federal. I spread a little sunshine. Moving fast and bright as a firefly!

The opening theme song to the 2007 saturday morning cartoon!subscribe for new videos every week: I'll be like wish bear and always be there. Oh i can hardly wait to be a care bear.

I'm bedtime and i'll dream along with you! I don't wanna be a cook or a fireman. I don't wanna be a cook or a fireman.


Teddy Bear Picnic Fun With Story Writing Teddy Bear Picnic Teddy Bear Picnic Party Teddy Bear Party


Take Your Time- Sam Hunt Beautiful Lyrics Music Quotes Song Quotes


Care Bears Welcome To Care-a-lot Full Theme Song - Youtube


Pin On Olden Days


Acceptable In The 80s Doodle Challenge November I Am A Child Of The 80s And If You Are Too This Dood Music Journal 30 Day Drawing Challenge Lettering


Care Bears Rainbow Song Sing Along - Youtube


Bernard Cribbins Paddington Bear Theme Sheet Music In F Major - Download Print Sheet Music Bear Songs Printable Sheet Music


Care Bears Adventures In Care-a-lot Theme Song - Youtube


Bring Your Teddy To School Day Bears Preschool Teddy Bear Day Teddy Bear Picnic


Stream Alvin And The Chipmunks Meet The Wolfman- Munks On A Mission By -jynx- Listen Online For Free On Soundcloud


Brush Your Teeth Song Brush Your Teeth Song For Children With Lyrics Nursery Rhymes Kids Songs Nursery Rhymes Songs Nursery Rhymes


Gummi Bears - Magical Medallion Bear Cartoon Disney Cartoons Cartoon


5lj2f2zwgqt3nm


Care Bears Adventures In Care-a-lot - Wikiwand


Care Bears We Are The Care Bears - Adventures In Care-a-lot Theme Song - Youtube


The Care Bears Movie Sealed Soundtrack Album Lp Vinyl Record Etsy Care Bears Movie Vinyl Records Lp Vinyl


Music And Lyrics


Pin By Leilani Garcia On Care Bears Adventures In Care-a-lot Character Care Bears Mario Characters


Categorycare Bears Songs Care Bear Wiki Fandom


Comments